Accounting Services Customized for Not-for-Profit Organizations
Beyond core accounting work, our firm offers extended value as an accounting service provider for not-for-profit entities. We truly understand the challenges that not-for-profit entities face and provide you with industry-specific business expertise required to overcome these obstacles and improve your financial condition.
We will act as your accounting department, so you and your staff are free from the hassles of many complex and time-intensive accounting tasks—allowing you to spend more time fulfilling the mission of your organization. Consider all that we can do for you:
- Process vendor bills efficiently. Because all processing is accomplished online, we can return relevant information to you quickly.
- Balance your checkbooks. Through our secure website, you can access your checkbooks for up-to-the-minute views of your cash position.
- Process payroll. You can conveniently enter your payroll data online for processing. Once processed, we return paychecks, direct deposit remittances, and post employees’ stubs to their own secure portals.
- Create detailed statements and reports to keep you updated on your financial status. Because your data is collected in real-time via the web, we can offer you a current view of your financial health throughout the year.
- Streamline your 990. We know your organization’s finances inside and out, so we can easily prepare your 990 accurately and on time.
- Segregate your bookkeeping activity. To ensure the proper checks and balances, it’s a good idea to separate accounting activity from the organization’s day-to-day operations. We become your remote accounting department—ensuring that the proper controls are in place and the integrity of your accounting process is maintained.
You are passionate in your non-profit organization's cause—and you need an accounting firm that not only shares your passion for your core mission, but also understands the nuances and complexities of accounting for non-profit entities. We are that firm—and we look forward to serving you, so you in turn can serve others.