Accounting Solutions for Professional Service Providers
We are committed to helping professional service providers build successful businesses. Our skilled team of financial experts have years of experience in providing accounting, tax, and consulting services to professional service firms—including physicians, attorneys, dentists, chiropractors, architects, engineers, consultants, graphic designers, IT professionals and software developers.
Our trained staff understands the unique challenges that your service-based business faces. As your trusted advisors, we work with you throughout the year to evaluate your firm or practice, and help you achieve your financial goals.
Our Accounting & Advising package for service-based businesses includes:
- Real time bookkeeping. You don’t want to wait until the end of the month to get up-to-date financial statements. With our technology solutions, your financial information will be current every day.
- Mobile access. With our mobile apps you can pay a bill or enter an invoice from your smart phone. Take a client to lunch and snap a picture of the receipt with your phone, then throw the receipt away.
- Accounts payable management. Pay bills efficiently and paperlessly, while syncing with accounting software.
- Payroll. You can conveniently enter your payroll data online for processing. Employees can be paid by direct deposit or paper check, and can access their paystubs via their own secure portals.
- Internal controls. Separating your bookkeeping activity from your firm’s day-to-day operations is smart thinking. We become your remote accounting department, ensuring that proper controls are in place.
- Partner or project-specific reporting. We work with you to make sure income and expenses are allocated to the right partner, or the right project, so you can get the reporting you need.
- Key performance indicators. Dive deep into the health of your business. What areas are you doing well in? Where can you improve? How are you progressing toward achieving your goals? Our financial analysis reports will give you the information you need to make critical business decisions.
- Tax Planning and Tax Preparation. Make sure you are getting all the tax breaks you are entitled to. Because we are familiar with your business, we can spot tax savings opportunities, or potential traps, long before year end, giving you plenty of time to make adjustments.